Terms and Conditions
01. All boat schedules and sea sport activities are subject to weather and sea condition .
02. All guest must sign the liability and express assumption of risk form before departure.
03. All rate are subject to change without prior notice.
04. The resort are not liable for any guest's equipment damages, all guests are to be responsible for their own equipment.
01. Upon confirmation of booking, deposit of 50% of the total package is required.
05. The resort is not liable for any loses, accident, delay or other irregularity resulting from activities.
06. Reservation is subject to first-come-first serve basis and payment must be made in full at least two weeks before arrival.
07. No refund for any part of package not utilised.
04. Public Holidays or long weekend to be paid in full upon confirmation of booking.
05. Booking is not confirmed until payment is acknowledged received.
02. Full payment must be settled 14 days before departure date.
03. Payment are non-transferable.
06. Payment can be made via online transfer, cheque or cash deposit.
01. Booking cancel more than 2 weeks or 14 days before arrival date, refund of 50% tour fare.
03. No refund for NO SHOW.
02. Booking cancel less than 2 weeks or 14 days before before arrival date, no refund of tour fare.
01. All guest are to sign a waiver from before conducting any diving, diving courses or snorkeling activity.
06. Activities are subject to weather and sea condition. We reserve the rights to change/alter the itinerary due to unforeseen operation condition.
02. All divers are to give proof of certification upon request, to show certification card and dive log.
03. Dive Masters and Instructors must show proof of certification when conduct dive mastering and dive course at the dive base.
07. No refund or reduction will be given for accommodation, meal, snorkeling and diving trip due to weather condition or unforeseen circumstance.
08. Lost of equipment will be charged accordingly.
04. The dive base has the right to ban any divers, Dive Master, Instructors for any further diving related activities in the event of any dive safety violation or any dive practices deemed unsafe or endangering to the environment.
09. We will not be liable in whole or any cause beyond our control due to fire , flood , strikes or other labour disputes. shortage of material, transport difficulties, accident , war, riot, act of God and change of Law.
05. Non-utilized services are non-refundable.