Pulau Tenggol is one of the most beautiful islands in east cost of Malaysia; know for its perfect waters warmed by South China Sea.The small and compact island of Pulau Tenggol is a forgotten gem set in the clear blue waters of the South China Sea - an emerald of deep, green forested interior flanked by white powder beaches and beautiful reefs.This natural island with beaches saturated with pristine warm water is a divers' and snorkels' paradise.
At Pulau Tenggol, divers and Snorkellers alike can find pristine coral formations and a number of submerged rocks with excellent coral growths. Tenggol and its surrounding islands offer good visibility with teeming of marine life, including sharks, rays, nudibranch and a wide variety of hard and soft corals.Pulau Tenggol temperatures rage from breezy 32°c in the day to cool 25°c at night.
Ready to enjoy our Super Deal ?
You can directly make a reservation to us now ...
TIBR Public List
TIBR Public Rate
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (條款與協議)
01. All boat schedules and sea sport activities are subject to weather and sea conditions.
02. All guests must sign the liability and express assumption of risk form before departure.
03. All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
04. The resort are not liable for any guest's equipment damages, all guests are to be responsible for their own equipment.
06. The resort is not liable for any loses, accident, delay or other irregularity resulting from activities.
(度假村将不为客人自己疏忽所造成的遗失, 事故, 延误, 活动意外负责任)
07. Reservation is subject to first-come-first serve basis and payment must be made in full at least two weeks before arrival.
08. No refund for any part of package not utilised.
01. Upon confirmation of booking, deposit of 50% of the total package is required.
02. Full payment must be settled 14 days before departure.
03. Payments are non-transferable.(款項是不可轉讓的)
04. Public holidays or long weekend to be paid in full upon confirmation of booking.
05. Booking is not confirmed until payment is acknowledged received.(在帳款還未接收以前，預訂仍屬未確認)
06. Payment can be made via telegraphic transfer, cheque or cash deposit to the following:
Account Name : Tenggol Island Beach Resort Sdn. Bhd. / Public Bank Berhad AC: 3130599904
(賬戶名稱) Swift Code: PBBEMYKL.
Address : Public Bank Berhad. No. 80-82 Ground Floor & Mezzanine Floor, Jalan Cerdas,
(地址)Taman Connaught, 56000 Cheras Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
CANCELLATION TERMS (取消程序)
01. Booking cancel more than 2 weeks or 14 days before arrival date, refund of 50% tour fare.
02. Booking cancel less than 2 weeks or 14 days before arrival date, no refund of tour fare.
03. No refund for no show.
DIVING & SNORKELLING ACTIVITIES (潜力和浮潜活动)
01. All guest are to sign a waiver form before conducting any diving, diving courses or snorkelling activity.
02. All divers are to give proof of certification upon request, to show certification card and dive log.
03. Dive Masters and Instructors must show proof of certification when conduct dive mastering and dive courses at the dive base.
04 The dive base has the right to ban any divers, Dive Master, Instructors for any further diving related activities in the event of any dive safety violation or any dive practices deemed unsafe or endangering to the environment.
05. Non-utilized services are non-refundable.(未經利用的服務將不退還)
06. Activities are subject to weather and sea condition. We reserve the rights to change/alter the itinerary due to unforeseen operation condition.
(所有海上活動受天氣和海況影響. 在天氣狀況或不可預見的情況下, 度假村保有更改行程的權利)
07. No refund or reduction will be given for accommodation, meal, snorkelling and diving trip due to weather condition or unforeseen circumstance.
(所有因天气状况或无法预料的情况下所造成的住宿, 餐饮, 浮潜和潜水活动的不足将不获得任何陪偿或退款)
08. Lost of equipment will be charged accordingly.
09. We will not be liable in whole or any cause beyond our control due to fire, flood, strikes or other labour disputes, shortage of materials, transport difficulties, accident, war, riot, act of God and change of law.
(我們將不承擔任何超出我们控制範圍内的責任, 如火災, 水災,, 罷工或其他勞資糾紛, 物資短缺, 運輸困難, 意外, 戰爭, 暴動, 天災以及任何法律更動)
The wooden classic chalets of Tenggol Island Beach Resort blends harmoniously with the environment where it nestles comfortably among the lush greens fringing the beach. This cozy operation is one of the fully-equipped dive outfits on the island, boasting a full-facility divers' base, oxygen kits for emergencies, quality equipment and an impressively well designed divers' kit-up area.
Besides, there is a Sun Aroma Cafeteria where we treat you to an aromatic authentic Malaysian cuisine. We provide the best services at a reasonable price and to ensure that your trip to Tenggol is memorable.
Whale Shark 1
Whale Shark 2
Whale Shark 3
Whale Shark 4
Whale Shark 5
Whale Shark 6
Whale Shark v1
Whale Shark v2
Whale Shark v3
Tenggol Island Beach Resort Sdn Bhd
Kuala Lumpur office:
110B, Jalan Cerdas
Tmn Connaught Cheras
46000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 609 849 4822
Tel : 603 9100 3371
Fax : 603 9100 3429
Email : email@example.com